To qualify, you must:
- Qualify for a nonprofit status under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Demonstrate sound and responsible financial policies and management.
- Satisfy Cortello Salon that the gift will advance the work of the charitable organization without unnecessary duplication of other donations.
Who will not considered:
- Funds for individuals
- Organizations that are primarily political in nature primary or secondary education
- Beauty pageant participants
- Religious organizations
- Team sponsorship or fundraiser competitions
- Event or program sponsorship
- Class reunions
If your organization or program meets these consideration requirements, please complete our online form
Our online form requests:
- A concise description, including purpose and objectives
- Amount of or type of request
- Date of event
- Contact person for procurement
- Contact information, including mailing for procurement
- Proof of nonprofit status under the Internal Revenue Code
- A goal your event is trying to reach
The Donation Committee at our Home Office evaluates all requests. Requests are reviewed on a monthly basis. Any extremely short–notice donations will not be accepted. Donations can be made via a variety of methods, which will be considered, and subject to stipulations. If Gift Cards are donated, they cannot be redeemed for cash. Donations to a project or program imply no further commitment. No phone calls please.